Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Remembering Sewol Victims

Even though the purpose of this blog is not to deal with current events, I was very moved by this article, and I wanted to share it with you. The article has many pictures and the English is not difficult to read. It shows various parents of victims of the Sewol disaster in their children's rooms and interviews them. I recommend it. If you have any comments on this article or the disaster, please share. http://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2015/04/the-cherished-empty-bedrooms-of-the-sewol-ferry-victims/390594/




I hope that you are all well. This photo essay really reminded me how unique and important each individual life is.

6 comments:

  1. This tragic event makes me gloomy.This accident was so horrible and left so many people dead and grieving. We should remember it always so it doesn't happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sewol tragic incident is sad, and more regrettably, many people point a finger at families of victim. People say that Sewol families of victim want money. However, This is not true. They just want to know the truth. Sewol tragic incident has many doubts. I don't understand why the government avoid victim's voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very sad to hear that. Losing a loved one is a tragic thing. I hope that the government will not add to their pain anymore.

      Delete